Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WHERE TO KISS AND WHAT IT MEANS

KISS on the hand means: FRIENDSHIP. 
KISS on the nose means: YOU'RE CUTE. 
KISS on the cheek means: I NEED YOU. 
KISS on the neck means: I WANT YOU. 
KISS on the lips means: I LOVE YOU. 
Kissing with eyes closed means: I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU. 
Kissing with eyes opened means: I'M WATCHING WHERE YOUR HANDS ARE GOING. 
The military KISS means ..... "Keep It Simple Stupid". 
Stolen Kisses ARE THE SWEETEST! (Always want to return it)

Often thinking of you means: I CARE FOR YOU 
Holding hands means: I LIKE YOU 
Looking into the eyes means: DO YOU LOVE ME? 
Squeezing fingertips means: I WANT A KISS 
Leaning on the shoulder means: COMFORT ME 
Getting occasional short hugs: I MISS YOU 
Biting lips means: I AM JEALOUS 
Winking at you means: I WANT TO GO WITH YOU 
Playing with your hair means: I ADORE YOU 
Stepping on toes means: I HATE YOU 
Getting hit in "very painful places": I REALLY HATE YOU 
Dreaming of you at night: YOU'RE SOMEONE SPECIAL 
Always being with you means: I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU 
Wearing his or her ring means: YOU'RE MINE FOREVER 
Often giving you something means: CARE FOR YOU VERY MUCH 
Placing hands on shoulder means: GET THE HINT STUPID!!!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy reading. Just leave your comments if you think this post is a worth readable! Your valuable comments are always welcomed. Please don't spam! and No abusive language would be tolerated. I would moderate your feedback and then it would be published. If you have any query I will try to give feedback as soon as possible.