Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dream lover - Lobo

Every night I hope and pray
A dream lover will come my way
A girl to hold in my arms
And know the magic of her charms

Cause I want
A girl to call my own
I want a dream lover
So I won't have to dream alone

Dream lover where are you
With a love that's oh so true
And a hand that I can hold
To feel her near as I grow old

Someday I don't know how
I hope she'll hear my plea
Some way I don't know how
She'll bring her love to me

Dream lover until then
I go to sleep and dream again
That's the only thing to do
Till all my lover's dreams come true

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy reading. Just leave your comments if you think this post is a worth readable! Your valuable comments are always welcomed. Please don't spam! and No abusive language would be tolerated. I would moderate your feedback and then it would be published. If you have any query I will try to give feedback as soon as possible.