Tuesday, June 9, 2009

try 2 solve this puzzle in 1 minute

5 + 5 + 5 = 550

By drawing only 1 line try 2 make both sids equal. It is rumoured that Bill Gates did this puzzle in 30 minutes

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Just Put A Line In
Middle Of The "equal To" Sign

To Make Them

"is Not Equal To"

Means U Can Read It As

"5+5+5 Is Not Equal To 550"

Sorry I Cant Draw It Here

But I Post One Down Here So U Can Understand

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy reading. Just leave your comments if you think this post is a worth readable! Your valuable comments are always welcomed. Please don't spam! and No abusive language would be tolerated. I would moderate your feedback and then it would be published. If you have any query I will try to give feedback as soon as possible.