Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How to know IP address of your friend with you are chatting?

I’m gonna tell you how can you track IP address of your friend with you are chatting without any software or programming knowledge, Yesterday night I was talking with my friend about to learn hacking but we didn’t get any way to learn it but some one told to track how to track your friends IP, so I thought to share it with you all. The person whom you are talking should be in your friend list if you want to know his/her IP.

Just follow these steps :
» Now, open start -> select run -> type “CMD”
» Now chat with your friend
» and in CMD write “NETSTAT “
» and it will show all the IP address connected with your IP address.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy reading. Just leave your comments if you think this post is a worth readable! Your valuable comments are always welcomed. Please don't spam! and No abusive language would be tolerated. I would moderate your feedback and then it would be published. If you have any query I will try to give feedback as soon as possible.