Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Make All Your Previous Opened Aplications Load Again After Rebooting Your PC ?

Have you ever noticed, when you are in middle of some important work in your PC/Laptop, Suddenly, you need to reboot the system or say power fails, or system gets hanged, Microsoft Updates or some other reasons, etc etc.

Today we take a look at a cool free application that will restart everything you were working on after a reboot. It's called "CacheMyWork".

CacheMyWork is a handy utility that enables you to reboot Windows without losing your place in your work. It builds a checklist of currently open applications, and will restart the apps you've selected the next time you logon to the computer.

Cache My Work is great for occasions when you need to unexpectedly reboot, such as on "Patch Tuesday", after installing new drivers, or when Windows runs out of Desktop Heap, Handles or GDI Objects (which happens more often than I'd like - even with the fixes described here).

If you're like me, you avoid rebooting your computer because it means you'll forget what you were working on. Every time I have to reboot because of some install/uninstall/patch, invariably I forget half of what I was working on because I don't remember all the docs and apps I have to reopen (those 5-15 minutes between "shutdown all apps" and "logged in, Windows quieted down" are huge opportunities for me to be randomized and lose my short-term memory cache).

Recommended Download Cache My Work

Hey! My friends, If you like my post you can save it using "Save Page as PDF" button below and you can even share them to your friends with social networking buttons provided below this post.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy reading. Just leave your comments if you think this post is a worth readable! Your valuable comments are always welcomed. Please don't spam! and No abusive language would be tolerated. I would moderate your feedback and then it would be published. If you have any query I will try to give feedback as soon as possible.