Friday, May 15, 2009

Do you have a dirty mind?

1. When I go in I might cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. What am I? 
1. A dentist 

2. A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. What am I? 
2. A wedding ring 

3. I'm spread before I'm eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People sometimes like to lick my nuts. What am I? 
3. Peanut butter

4. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard . What am I?
4. Chewing gum 

5. All day long it's in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I? 
5. An elevator

6. I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When You blow me you feel good. What am I? 
6. A nose 

7. If I miss, I hit your bush. It's my job to stuff your box. When I come, it's news. What am I? 
7. A newspaper boy 

8. I offer protection. I get the finger ten times. You use your fingers to get me off. What am I? 
8. A glove 

9. I assist an erection. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I'm called a big swinger. What am I? 
9. A crane 

10. I'm at least 6 inches long. I leave foamy lubrication when engaged in my job. What am I?
10. A toothbrush, of course!

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy reading. Just leave your comments if you think this post is a worth readable! Your valuable comments are always welcomed. Please don't spam! and No abusive language would be tolerated. I would moderate your feedback and then it would be published. If you have any query I will try to give feedback as soon as possible.