Tuesday, June 2, 2009

If Tomorrow Never Comes - Ronan Keating

Sometimes late at night,
I lie awake and I watch her sleeping,
She's lost in peaceful dreams,
So I turn out the light.
I lay there in the dark,
And the thought crosses my mind,
If I never wake in the morning,
Would she ever doubt,
the way I feel about her in my heart...

If tomorrow never comes,
Will she know how much I loved her?
Did I try in every way?
To show her everyday...
She's my only one.

And if my time on earth were through,
She must face this world without me.
Is the Love I gave her in the past...
Gonna be enough to last?
If tomorrow never comes!

'Cos I've lost loved ones in my life,
Who never knew how much I loved them.
Now I live with no regret,
The natural feelings for them
Never will reveal

So I made a promise to myself
Say each day how much she means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where there's no second chance
Tell her how I feel

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way
To show her everyday
She's my only one!

If my time on earth were through
She must face this world without me
Is the Love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last?
If tomorrow never comes

So tell that someone that you Love,
Just what you're thinkin of...
If tomorrow never comes...

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Guys! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy reading. Just leave your comments if you think this post is a worth readable! Your valuable comments are always welcomed. Please don't spam! and No abusive language would be tolerated. I would moderate your feedback and then it would be published. If you have any query I will try to give feedback as soon as possible.